Health Benefits of The Triumph Hand Therapy Device
What are the biological benefits of red light therapy?
- Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity by promoting improvements in the metabolism of nitric oxide (NO). This facilitates vasodilation and leads to the formation of new capillaries, which then provide additional oxygen and nutrients to accelerate natural tissue healing. The metabolism of nitric oxide activates a cascade of beneficial biochemical process within the body.
- Increases energy levels by promoting release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) from cells’ mitochondria. ATP is an immediate source of energy for muscle contraction and is essential in the metabolism of a cellular process and sustaining life.
- Stimulates DNA/RNA synthesis and cellular reproduction, accelerating replacement of damaged cells.
- Activates the lymphatic system, an important part of our immune system that helps relieve edema and the discomfort associated with swelling. The lymphatic system also carries waste out of the body.
- Increases blood flow/circulation and brings more oxygen and nutrients to our cells and tissues, stimulates fibroblastic activity that promotes the repair of connective tissue and the formation of collagen fibers.
- Increases the production of adrenals, which facilitate long-term pain relief and increases one’s resilience to stress.
- Increases production of endorphins and enkephalins from the brain, which promotes pain reduction and enhances moods.
- Stimulates tissue graduation and connective tissue formation of new capillaries (small blood vessels).
- Improves natural production of collagen and fibroblasts that are important for skin, joint and digestive health.
- Repairs and restoring damaged soft connective tissue.
- Decreases inflammation and swelling in chronic conditions of arthritis, bursitis and tendonitis, which helps control our natural healing capabilities.
- Lowers effects of oxidative stress/free radical damage, which are most often associated with the negative effects of aging.
Watch our video on the Introduction of the Triumph LTD Hand Therapy Device.